Wednesday 22 February 2012

Flower Card

This is a card I made today. Everything was cut using my Cameo. Added a ribbon, some distress ink and some glitter glue to get the finished project.

Finished card (sorry about the shadow of my finger in the corner, hehe!)

I bent the flower up to get a 3D effect

Close up of the flower

I have joined these challenges with this card:
Digi Doodle Shop - Challenge 95-Anything Goes 
Crafts and me challenges - CHALLENGE 72 - SHADES OF SPRING
Lollipop Crafts - Challenge #68 Anything goes

4 comments:

  1. This i just divine. Love the spring feel I get from this. Thanks for playing at Digi Doodle Shop Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back thursday for a new challenge. Bettina xx
    P.S can you plz turn off word verification? Not only is it hard to see the words properly but it takes long time for us to comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome card, love the flower, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi doodle Shop challenges this week, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flower sweetie. Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this time and hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello
    Fabby card! Love the flower, Great JOB!
    -Sony - DT Lollipop Crafts

    ReplyDelete