Thursday 2 February 2012

Silhouette Cameo!

So I finally made up my mind and bought a Silhouette Cameo! I picked it up from the post office today after ordering it Monday night, how quick was that!? (thank you cplshop!!)
Havent had time to try it out much yet, so far I've only cut out a 'Thank you' on printer paper just to see if it would work, and it did! The backing mat seems a bit too sticky, but it might just be because the paper was so thin.
So far I'm very happy with it, and especially the online site where you can download designs etc, there are literally thousands of different things you can make!
So anyways, this is what it looks like:


Here is the Cameo still in the box fresh from the post office!

And this is what it looks like!

And here it is with the lid open, ready for action! (Note the laptop in the background ready to connect to the Cameo to try  it out :) )

Now I'm off to try and cut some more paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment